1. Deposit – £50.00 required to secure your wedding date in the diary. Paying the deposit is your agreement to our terms & conditions.
2. All our prices are inclusive of VAT
3. Your wedding date is confirmed once we have received your booking deposit. You have a 5 day cooling off period for your deposit payment.
4. Full trial payment to be paid two weeks before the trial date (via bank transfer : account details are on the client quotation form sent directly to the client).
5. Following a successful trial and within 7 days, remaining balance to be paid. Either in FULL or with our two stage payment plan.
6. Two stage payment plan : 50% of the outstanding balance and the remaining 50% to be paid 2 weeks prior to the wedding day by bank transfer,
7. All payments to be paid via Bank Transfer in advance – account details provided on quotation.
8. If you wish to cancel your wedding date following the trial appointment: your deposit payment is fully refundable for up to 7 days. All other payments are non refundable.
1. Travel is included within a 30 mile radius from My Makeup Artist HQ and mileage will be charged 50 pence per mile thereafter.
2. A travel surcharge may be applicable, if the journey includes toll roads / congestion charge zone.This travel surcharge is normally £10 to cover artist costs, however any surcharge amount will be made very clear to the client as early as possible.
3. We will require parking at your location, please confirm the available parking at your location / venue.
1. Clients receive an booking confirmation email once the deposit has been received.
2. Receipt of this email is confirmation of your booking & agreement to our terms & conditions with My Makeup Artist (Shell Sullivan).
3. Appointment lengths may vary according to the service being provided and the client’s needs.
4. Discounts – can be applied at our discretion during the time of quotation.
5. Any cancellations / date changes : you must give at least two weeks notice before the trial dates (and 8 weeks notice for a wedding day booking) or a cancellation fee may be applied.
6. Any requests to change the agreed quotation or to pay less than the full amount owed will not be accepted. You can only ADD additional services to the quotation / booking.
7. In the unlikely event that My Makeup Artist will need to amend or cancel a booking, we will notify you at the earliest opportunity and do everything possible to arrange a new artist to your satisfaction.
8. My Makeup Artist reserve the right if necessary to cancel a booking without any liability, however in this eventuality a full refund would be offered. This however has not occurred even once during all our 10+ years in the business.
1. All info on this website are copyright and remain the property of www.MyMakeupArtist.biz.
2. Any replication or reproduction of any images of text content from www.MyMakeupArtist.biz without prior consent is strictly prohibited.
3. www.MyMakeupArtist.biz does not accept liability for any damages or losses beyond that covered by Professional liability insurance (Salon Gold). This cover exists to protect both the artist and the client.
4. Records of clients details are stored securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. All information held will be treated as confidential and will not be divulged to a third party.